Welcome and thank you for your interest in our school district. During the application process we will need some important information in order to expedite and process your school application.
The following items are required to be submitted at the time of your application.
- Schools of Choice Application
- Enrollment Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Shot Record
- Child's most current report card. High school students must send current transcript
Affirmation of prior discipline letter signed by parent (We will send it to the school for a Digital Signature).
- Permission for Release of Information (student records) signed by Parent/Guardian (this will only be sent if your child is accepted as a School of Choicestudent)
- If your child is presently receiving any special services their most current IEP of special needs/accommodations is required to besubmitted
- Understanding Concussion
Please submit all of the above items, applications or questions to:
PARENT/GUARDIAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION
I certify that the included information is accurate and complete to the best of my knowledge. Further, I understand that if any of the information is found to be incomplete or inaccurate, it could result in the loss
of my child's eligibility for acceptance and removal from the Clintondale Community Schools of Choice Program.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION. It is the policy of Clintondale Community Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, disability, height, weight or marital status in its programs, services, activities, or employment. Inquiries related to nondiscrimination policies should be directed to: Civil Rights Coordinator, Business Manager, Clintondale Community Schools Administration, 35100 Little Mack, Clinton Township, Ml 48035 Phone: (586) 791 -6300. Nondiscrimination inquiries related to disability should be directed to: Section 504 Coordinator, Director for Special Education, (same address) Phone: (586) 791-6303